Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Sympathy with Jaded Blossom



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and its my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have another set of sympathy cards to share...another bunch to add to the stash. Sorry that this one is a little picture heavy...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used











Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Spring dies 2, Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Stitched Panel dies, Wishing you Comfort
  2. PTI Smokey Shadow and Kraft card stock
  3. Versafine Onyx black ink
  4. MME Andrea Victoria paper line
  5. Nuvo Crystal Drops Antique Rose

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Chriss America Real said...

The sympathy cards are gorgeous ! My husband is always asking me for cards for his coworkers , but they always seem too girly for him , these are just right.

Hugs,
Chriss

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Lee-Ann! I'm back from vacation! :) Thought I'd pop in to see what I've missed! :) Your Sympathy cards are Beautiful! I love the designs and colors you chose - I also went to check out your other cards - they are so cute with fun Pun Sentiments - Gotta love doodlebug! My fav. paper company! :)

Theresa