Thursday, July 18, 2019

Happy Birthday to you!


Hi everyone...I have a quick water colour card to share that I made with Jaded Blossom Flower Cluster stamp set and Distress ink...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
*pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Flower Cluster, Card mat dies, So Many Birthdays 3
  2. Simon Says card stock fog grey
  3. Ink on 3 embossing ink
  4. Ranger detail white embossing powder
  5. Studio Katia-Vintage sheer fusion sequins
  6. Distress ink-wilted violet, ripe persimmon, peeled paint, shabby shutters, fossilized amber, carved pumpkin, worn lipstick, picked raspberries
  7. Archival ink-Watering can
  8. Ranger Distress Water Colour Card Stock

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Gerda said...

This card is so beautiful!! I simply love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts