Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Give Thanks


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have a Thanksgiving card to share. A bit of background stamping and paper piecing and bam...quick card. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Card Mat dies, Autumn Leaves, Happy Fall, Fall Banner dies
  2. PTI white card stock
  3. Imaginisce fall 12" paper line
  4. Nuvo Vintage drops-Saddle bag
  5. Distress Oxide inks-Spiced Marmalade, Aged Mahogany, Rusty Hinge
  6. Glossy Accents
  7. Doodlebug Eerie Eyes and Eye See You
  8. Versafine Onyx black ink

3 comments:

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty background and great card design!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute! I love the googly eyes on the acorn.

Hugs,
Chriss

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty! I love the fall colors!

Theresa