Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I'm Lucky and I Gnome it!!!!



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a card and video to share...GASP! I know! This was a quick little cutie...and please be kind as this is my first card video for Jaded Blossom...and I am no professional! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used and check out my video on YouTube...my site is Lee-Ann K...HERE




Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Cloud Stencil, Stitched and Scalloped Square dies, Mushroom dies, Irish Gnomes
  2. Neenah solar white card stock
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. Copic-E09, E11, E13, E21, G99, 0, YR14, YR18, YR31, Y17, Y38, YG03, YG17, YG67
  5. CTMH Pear ink
  6. Versafine Clair Nocturn ink
  7. Ink on 3 Blackout ink
  8. AC green satin ribbon
  9. Doodlebug Daily Doodles Limeade, Pot o Gold Rainbows 12" collections
  10. Taylored Expressions 6x6" masking stencils
  11. Distress ink-tumbled glass
  12. Nuvo Crystal drops-simply white


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... What an adorable Gnome! Super cute card!

Theresa

jjlarson said...

So cute! Great job on the shading!