Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Pedestal Card with Jaded Blossom


Hi everyone...I have a sweet little fruity pedestal card to share today...I made this using a lot of my Jaded Blossom favs! I even have a video over on my YouTube channel...Lee-Ann K-HERE...and it's also on Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel-HERE. Pan down to check out all the products that I used...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)








Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Fruit dies, Go Bananas, Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Stitched square dies, Mini tags 3 dies, Balloon dies and Cloud stencil
  2. Bella Blvd-Squeeze the day, Bella Besties, Epoxy Hearts
  3. Distress ink-mustard seed, broken china, peeled paint
  4. Distress Oxide ink-tumbled glass
  5. PTI card stock-white, black and kraft
  6. Paper Studio Adhesive gems glasses
  7. Doodlebug enamel sprinkles...beetle black
  8. Sakura white gel pen
  9. EK Success chalk
  10. Versafine onyx black ink

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is just way too cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Marilyn said...

Cute fun card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️