Monday, October 26, 2020

Spooky Greetings

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a spooky little snow globe card to share. I made this with my fav's from Jaded Blossom.  I have a full instructional video on my YouTube channel HERE and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel HEREThanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Halloween Scenic dies, Snow Globe dies, Halloween dies, Stitched Circle dies, Halloween Panels stamp set
  2. Teresa Collins 6" pad-Masquerade Party
  3. Ink on 3 Juicy ink
  4. Versafine onyx black ink
  5. Nuvo Crystal drops-Ebony Black
  6. AC yellow card stock
  7. Ranger Fine Detail white embossing powder
  8. Mini brads-? brand
  9. Simon Says Stamp grey card stock
  10. PTI black and Smokey Shadow card stock




1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Awesome Halloween card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️