Friday, November 13, 2020

We go Together like...


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a quick little card to share. I made this one for my hubby for our anniversary...that was on Oct 11...29 years together. I thought this was the perfect card...lol. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used





Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-We go Together Like(Revamp), You go together like-add on, Lovers Day, Mesh stencil
  2. PTI white card stock
  3. Versafine Onyx black ink
  4. WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
  5. Doodlebug-So Punny-Odds and Ends, Shape Sprinkles Rainbow Hearts
  6. Glossy Accents
  7. Distress Oxide ink-Broken China
  8. Taylored Expressions Masking Stencil
  9. Sakura white jelly roll pen 10

 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖