Friday, January 22, 2021

January 2021 Jaded Blossom Release Hop!

 


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's January Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from The AMAZING MEGHAN'S BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I came up with a super quick little Valentine card set and treat/money/gift card holder today. Thanks for stopping by...hugs...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!





Inside...




Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Organ Donor(NEW), Kawaii Guts(NEW), Trust your Guts(NEW), Fancy Heart dies(NEW), Scalloped and Stylized Rectangle dies, Paper Bag die
  • Doodlebug-Sweet Things 6" pad, Love Letter 12" paper
  • Simon Says Stamp-Shape Sprinkles by Doodlebug-All Eyes on You
  • Pebbles My Funny Valentine 6" pad
  • PTI Pure Poppy Card stock
  • CutCardStock.com Gmund Savanna-Limba 111#cover stock
  • AC ribbon
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • WRMK 1/2" corner chomper
  • Tuxedo Black Memento Marker




Regular Price for the Release Package is $141.99

 Free Stencil for customers that spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/24 11:59am pst or while supplies last.

XOXO STENCIL

Customer Treat

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:


10 comments:

sharon g said...

I LOVE THE ORGANS stamps! These are unlike any stamps I've seen before. Too adorable. Your paper piecing is just wonderful. What a great idea.I forget to do that.

Larelyn said...

What a fabulous set. Your projects always inspire me and this release has been a great one.

Melissa said...

Very unique stamps! Never seen anything like it!

Carol Wortman said...

Tee hee, googly eyes on an organ..... drop the copics, I cant stop smiling. This has been a fun release! Great idea for gift giving with a smile.

Denise Bryant said...

Fun cards! Love the paper piecing and the puns!

Valerija said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love all your projects and stamps you used.
Valerija xx

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great cards, love the googly eyes!

Mrsfish02 said...

I think this organ set is so great! From the heart to the liver, what a cute way to say I love you... nicely done!

Sue D said...

Cute and fun set of Valentine projects.

Mary-Anne V said...

As a former Biology teacher this set really makes me smile...such funny sentiments. Great Valentines.