Friday, July 16, 2021

I'll be GNOME for Christmas!

 



Hi everyone! Lee-Ann here and I thought that I'd make a few Christmas cards for Christmas in July. I made these with adorable Clipart Gnomes from Dorky Prints N Doodles...and amazing dies and stamps from Jaded Blossom. There's a quick video linked below. Thanks for stopping by...hugs...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make these cards too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.






Recipe:
  • Dorky Prints n Doodles-Gnome Christmas Clipart-HERE
  • Jaded Blossom-Scallop Square dies, Card Mat dies, Fancy Heart dies, Milk Carton dies, Gnome for Christmas stamp set, Banner dies, Mini tag dies 3, Gable Box dies
  • Glossy Accents
  • Copic Marker R27
  • Neenah solar white 80lb card stock
  • Neenah bright white 65lb card stock
  • PTI Smokey Shadow and Pure Poppy card stock
  • Spectrum Noir sparkle
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Sakura white jelly roll #10
  • Echo Park Christmas Cheer 6" pad

No comments: