Friday, October 29, 2021

Have Yourself a Horribly Happy Birthday!



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a fun birthday card to share...I made this for my son Jake...his Birthday was yesterday. Some spooky fun with Jaded Blossom and Doodlebug products. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Birthday Banner dies, Halloween Treats 2 stamp set, Birthday Word dies, Cupcake Slider dies
  • Doodlebug-Happy Haunting 12" paper line, Shape Sprinkles-October Sky
  • Distress ink-black soot
  • WRMK twine
  • PTI True Black card stock
  • Copic markers E25
  • Ink on 3 Juicy
  • Ranger Fine Detail white embossing powder
  • Simon Says Stamp 120lb card stock
  • Glossy Accents

No comments: