Monday, December 6, 2021

Gingerbread card...using Jaded Blossom Octagon Christmas Add On dies

 

Hi everyone...I made a video the other day showing me making 9 different Jaded Blossom Octagon Christmas Add On die fronts. I will make something with each one...this is day 1. The uses for these dies are endless. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

 **If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here

**pan down to check out everything I used to make this design



I used this Octagon Treat front...check out the video of me making the front layer for this HERE


Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Octagon Treat Box dies, Octagon Christmas Add Ons 2, Stitched Oval dies, Milk Carton dies, Hot Cocoa and Marshmallows stamp set
  • Doodlebug-Christmas Magic 6" pad, Shape Sprinkles-Visions of Sugarplums, Shape Sprinkles pinwheel candies-? name
  • PTI card stock-Pure Poppy, White, Black
  • AC card stock-white and brown
  • EK Success chalk
  • Ink on 3 blackout ink
  • Neenah solar white card stock
  • Sakura white jelly roll pen #8 and 10
  • Spectrum Noir clear sparkle
  • Glossy Accents
  • Copic Markers-C1   R20,22,24   RV29   E31,35,43,57,47,49   YG00,01,03

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Where did I buy these sweet kits