Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Let's get Elfed Up!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have my last card to share that I made with the Jaded Blossom Octagon Treat Christmas Add Ons 1 and 2. Making all of these fun Christmas cards using these dies was so much fun!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Octagon Treat box dies, Octagon dies Christmas add ons 1 and 2, Stitched Oval dies, Bow dies, Tropical dies 2, Elf Wishes stamp set, Heart Layer dies 2
  2. Ink on 3 Juicy ink
  3. Ranger Detail white embossing powder
  4. Sakura white gelly roll pen #10
  5. AC card stock-peach, black, brown, yellow
  6. Doodlebug-Christmas magic 6" pad, pink and green card stock
  7. PTI pure poppy card stock
  8. EK chalk
  9. Spectrum Noir black marker

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️