Monday, February 14, 2022

Heart of Gold

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a fun St Patrick's Day card to share that I made with the Sunburst Card mat die...my fav...you can use this die for so many cards!!...Love!! This card was inspired by Jamie from the Jaded Blossom Design team...check out her blog HERE. I also used amazing Clipart from Dorky Prints N Doodles. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used





Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Sunburst card mat die, Gnome dies and St Patrick's Day Add Ons, Mini Tag dies 3, Mushroom dies, Card Mat dies, Border dies 2, St Patrick's Day Candy stamp set(grid style), Fancy Heart dies
  • Dorky Prints n Doodles-St Patrick's Day Word Art
  • AC card stock-Rust, black and green   Christmas Foil-gold
  • Bazzill Basics card stock-red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
  • PTI black and white card stock
  • Worldwin peach card stock
  • Recollections gold card stock
  • Neenah solar white card stock...80lb, 65lb
  • Spectrum Noir clear sparkle
  • Glossy Accents
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-Mustard Gold
  • Sakura white gelly roll #10 pen
  • Hero Arts dark green card stock



No comments: