Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Thanks for Pet Sitting

 



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog...YAY! I have a fun set of Thank you for Pet Sitting cards and Gift Card Holders to share...love!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make these too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used







Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Stitched Circle dies, Scalloped Circle dies, Fancy Topper dies, Fancy Heart dies, Paper Bag dies, Party Animal Tag stamp set, Thanks stamp set, Thanks Outline dies, Banner dies, Sentiment Strip dies
  • PTI card stock-black, white, pure poppy
  • Neenah Solar white 65lb card stock
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Ink on 3 Juicy ink
  • Brutus Monroe-Alabaster embossing powder
  • Recollections Cat paper


No comments: