Friday, July 29, 2022

Jaded Blossom's Fall Stamp Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's Fall Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from The Amazing Cynthia's Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I made a fun Halloween card using the new Gnome dies Fall Add Ons, Fall Candies Grid Style stamp set and the Happy Fall Gnomie stamp set. If you'd like to make this too...I have an Instructional Video for the card and a Release and Review Video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel hereThanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!




Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Gnome dies Fall Add Ons(NEW), Fall Candies Grid Style stamp set(NEW), Happy Fall Gnomie stamp set(NEW), Banner dies, Mini Tag dies 3, Mushroom dies, Gnome dies, Mushroom house dies, Farm Fence dies
  2. Doodlebug-(6" pads-Pumpkin Spice, Rainbow Petite Prints Gingham Linen), green card stock
  3. CutCardStock.com-Gmund stock Tindalo
  4. PTI Dark Chocolate card stock
  5. Neenah solar white and desert storm 80lb card stock
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White, Ebony Black
  7. AC card stock-black and grey
  8. P13 Skintones Stamping pad

*While Supplies Last*

Regular Price for the Release Package is $118.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

This Month's Freebie is a 3x4 Stamp with outline die!
AWW SHUCKS WITH OUTLINE DIE



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Awesome Nicole

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:



5 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG This is the cutest! I LOVE THIS GNOME and your layers of dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharon g said...

The crows are SO CUTE. I love the pumpkins, I love everything. I am fairly knew to knowing about your products, but this is my favorite release so far. LOVE IT.

Sue D said...

So fun with the patch of pumpkins, the gnome and the crows.

Denise Bryant said...

Pumpkins, jack o' lanterns and crows... oh my! I love the fall, so this add on set is perfect for me! Fantastic card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun pumpkin gnomie.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com