Thursday, September 29, 2022

Congrats on your NEW HOUSE!!!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a Congratulations card to share. Gotta love these Mushroom dies!!  Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here...I also included a second video that goes over how I choose my paper and why...

*pan down to check out all the products that I used





Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Mushroom House, Mushroom dies, Sentiment Strip dies, Spring dies, Congratulations stamp set and Outline dies, Rounded Rectangle Internal Scallop dies
  • Doodlebug-My Happy Place 6" pad
  • PTI card stock-white, dk chocolate, black
  • Ink on 3 Juicy ink
  • Brutus Monroe Embossing powder-Alabaster
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-Simply White, Morning Dew
  • Neenah Solar white 80lb card stock

No comments: