Thursday, December 15, 2022

Jaded Blossom December 2022 Release Hop

 Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's December Stamp Release Blog Hop.  

Now if you're here from CYNTHIA'S AMAZING BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


Hi everyone...it's time for the Jaded Blossom December Release hop!!! I have 2 fun cards to share. I just love this release!...If you'd like to make this too...I have an Instructional Video for the card on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel hereThanks for stopping by....Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!














Recipe:

Warm Winter Wishes Card

  1. Jaded Blossom-Winter is Gnoming Stamp set and Outline dies(NEW), Gnome dies Winter Add Ons(NEW), Gnome dies, A Latte Comfort and Joy stamp set, Fancy Heart dies, Coffee Slider dies, Coffee Slider and Add Ons dies, Coffee dies
  2. Photoplay Holiday Plaid 6" pad
  3. AC card stock-Brown and Gold
  4. PTI card stock-white and black
  5. Simon Says Stamp-White glitter card stock
  6. Neenah Solar white 80lb card stock
  7. CutCardStock.com-Gmund Tindalo #111 Coverstock
  8. P13 Stamping pad skintones
  9. Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
Snowmen Melt your Heart
  1. Jaded Blossom-Gnome dies Winter Add Ons(NEW), Winter Candies(NEW), Girl Gnome dies, Gnome dies Candy Charm Add Ons, Candy Grid die, Snowman dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Mini Tag dies 3
  2. Carta Bella Snow Fun 6" pad
  3. Echo Park-I Love Winter 6" pad
  4. PTI card stock-Dk Indigo, Pure Poppy, Black, White
  5. Neenah Solar white 80lb card stock
  6. Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  7. P13 stamping Pad Skintones
  8. Glossy Accents
  9. Copic YR09
  10. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White
  11. Buttons and More Holiday Accents Red Gems


Regular Price for the Release Package is $114.99

FREEBIE OFFER: GNOEL WORD DIE
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday, while supplies last



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....



Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:



13 comments:

Beatrice said...

Love both of your cards! Thank you for sharing your designs on YouTube! I esp. love the gnome with family of snowmen! ❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE THESE! The snowman family is darling and I Love the Santa Cup!

sharon g said...

I LOVE the tiny snowman!!! And the background paper of the kid with a snowman---really great. I want the house, too :)

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Wow! Fabulous designs! I love the big Santa buckle! Thx for the video!

Kim Burckhard said...

Loved the snowman scene! Enjoyed your video. Thanks for reminding me of the blog hop. I rarely think to go to blogs. Lol

J Cochran said...

I hold you responsible for my Gnome addiction Lee-Ann. I watch all of your videos and then HAVE to place an order! Lol! I Oh, by the way, Love these cards too. :D Hope your son liked his birthday card.

Anonymous said...

So Much cuteness I cannot stand it! ❤️❤️

creative lady said...

LeeAnn love your cards, love your video, thanks for the inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

Lots of fun details on your cards! Love the gnomes and the snowmen!

Dfrank said...

Wow! All the detail to your cards! So adorable!

Sue D said...

I like the papers you used on these cute cards.

Andre M. said...

Fun winter scenes, the decorated cup is my fave! Thanks for sharing the video.

Mary Holshouser said...

The winter scene is great.
Love the plaid hat on the gnome
in the other card. thanks for sharing.