Thursday, January 19, 2023

You're Beary Sweet!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have another fun card to share. I made this one using Jaded Blossom's latest release. LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used







Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Build a Booth Valentine Add Ons(NEW), Love you Beary Much stamp set, Love you Beary Much Outline dies, Beary Sweet stamp set, Beary Sweet Outline dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Scalloped Rectangle dies
  • Doodlebug-Rainbow Petite Prints Gingham Linen, Floral Graph, Dot Stripe
  • PTI white and black card stock
  • Sakura white gelly roll pen #10
  • Sakura black glaze pen
  • Distress Oxide ink-Picked Rasberry
  • Versafine clair Nocturne ink
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black
  • Altenew enamel dots Essential black and white

No comments: