Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Gnome Kisses!

 


  Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a Valentine that I forgot to share...it happens!! So since I made a video and everything...I thought...why not share it?  Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this one too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used






Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Gnoel Gnome stamp set and Outline dies, Kisses for Sale stamp set, Valentine Word dies, Card Layer dies Version B, Heart dies 1 and 2, Build a Booth Valentine Add Ons, Build a Booth dies
  2. PTI Hawaiin Shores, white, pure poppy
  3. Doodlebug-Lot's of Love 6" pad, Raspberry card stock, Rainbow Petite Prints Gingham Linen 6" pad
  4. Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  5. Neenah solar white 80lb card stock
  6. Ink on 3 blackout ink
  7. Sakura white gelly roll #10
  8. Copic Markers-E00,11,13,31,35,37   R22,27,29   BG45,53,57  YG03,17,21


No comments: