Monday, April 3, 2023

For my Peeps!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a super sweet Peep Easter Booth card to share. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this one too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used





Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Build a Booth dies, Funny Bunny stamp set, Chubby Bunny dies, Build a Booth Easter Add ONs
  2. Doodlebug-Pink Card stock, Rainbow Petite Prints Gingham Linen 6" pad, Hoppy Easter 6" pad, Shape Sprinkles Christmas Assortment
  3. PTI kraft, Black and White Card stock
  4. Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  5. CutCardStock.com-Gmund Savanna Limba 111#Coverstock
  6. Nuvo Jewel Drops-Aqua Plains
  7. white mini brads-? brand

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

So cute Lee-ann, love the added glasses