Thursday, April 13, 2023

Jaded Blossom April 2023 Release Hop

 


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from THE AMAZING JULEE'S BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I have a fun MARGARITA card to share. I just love this release!! If you'd like to make this too...I have an Instructional Video for the card on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here. I also have a release and review video and die assembly videos that you can check out. Thanks for stopping by....Lee-Ann :) xoxo

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!





Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Cinco de Gnomo stamp set and Outline dies(NEW), Gnome dies Cinco de Mayo Add Ons(NEW), Gnome dies, Fruit dies, Scallop Square dies, Lucky Charm stamp set and Outline dies, Go Bananas stamp set, Stitched Rectangle dies
  • Doodlebug-Rainbow Petite Prints-dot stripe-gingham linen-dot grid daisy stripe, 12" citrus dot, Matte Sprinkles Fall Assortment
  • Copic Marker BG10
  • PTI white
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • AC card stock-Brown, white and black
  • P13 stamping pad skintones
  • Reminisce Happy Hour 12" 
  • Nuvo Glitter Accents Fresh Snowfall
  • SU Dimensionals
  • ATG tape
  • Art Glitter glue
  • Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares




Regular Price for the Release Package is $120.99

FREEBIE OFFER: MOROCCAN STENCIL
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:


11 comments:

J Cochran said...

Lee Ann, you never let me down! Another great card. The Lime hat is hilarious. I now have another set that I need to get. I love it!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Ahhh this is the cutest! I LOVE the limes and theme!

Julie said...

Your cards cost me a lot of money... LOL! I Love everything about this. That green is spectacular!

Rebecca G said...

Love this card, so cute, love your cards!!

Cheryl Wells said...

Your cards are always awesome!! I love to watch you create, and love the lime hat - great job!!

Denise E said...

I LOVE watching your videos and hearing your awesome Canadian accent! Your cards are always adorable and these are no exception. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Susan R. said...

Love your cards! The lime hat is so cute!

sharon g said...

I can't even image a drunken gnome.... :) This is so cute with the drink, the limes...so cute

Anonymous said...

I be been watching your videos since September. Love the gnomes

Sue D said...

I like the colors for this fun margarita card.

Valerija said...

Amazing card. Love all the details.
Valerija xx