Thursday, June 1, 2023

Jaded Blossom June 2023 Release Hop


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's June Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from NICOLE'S BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:



Hi everyone...it's time for the SUPER CUTE Jaded Blossom JUNE 2023 Release...YAY! Today I have a 2 fun food themed cards to share. I made these using the amazing NEW stamp set Grilling with my Gnomies and the FAB Gnome dies BBQ Add Ons. Thanks for stopping by...If you'd like to make these too...I have an Instructional Video for the cards on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.  I also have a Release and Review video to check out!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)


**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!












Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Grilling with my Gnomies(NEW), Gnome dies BBQ Add Ons, Stitched and Scalloped Rectangle dies, Mini Tag dies 3, Stitched Hexagon dies, Kawaii Foods stamp set, Franks a Lot stamp set
  • Sunny Studios 6" pads-Gingham Jewel Tones 6" pad, Amazing Argyle 6" pad
  • Neenah desert storm 80lb card stock
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Copics-E13,17   Y17   YR18   YG17   R29
  • Sakura white gelly roll #10
  • PTI card stock-kraft, black, lemon tart, new leaf
  • AC card stock-black and rust
  • Doodlebug-Shape Sprinkles-Midnight Magic and Eye Candy


Regular Price for the Release Package is $138.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Checkered Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last





BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is JAMIE

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:


 

16 comments:

terlyart said...

These cards are adorable!! Thanks for sharing. Love ALL your ideas and videos!

MadeByMeghanK said...

These are SOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE the craft paper and darling stamping! Perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Love the background ideas :)

Julie said...

Ahhh...Lee-Ann...these are so dang cute! I love how you made you own backgrounds. Now I need to go take a look at those stamps. I might just need them. Very cute!

Kim Burckhard said...

How fun! A hot dog and hamburger card!!!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

I watched your video! What a great idea to color images with basic lines- genius, looks great! Your cards are super cute and I love the punny sentiments!

Nancy Lee said...

You already know I'm a huge fan of yours(& Amy R!!) Great ideas...can't wait to get my stuff tomorrow to start playing!!

sharon g said...

these are SO CUTE! I love the eyes, and I love the backgrounds. SO CUTE

Sue D said...

So cute and fun!

BunkoBeth said...

Cute! The eyes on the burger are so funny!

Alyce said...

My maiden name is Frank ~ gotta get this

Cheryl Wells said...

Of course I watched your video for these cards - completely awesome - what a talent you have and thank you for sharing!!!

Denise E said...

These are so adorable! I always love your creations! Such a fun release! Super cute!

Marilyn said...

Adorable cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Dfrank said...

great backgrounds, the eyes make me giggle!

Valerija said...

Wow, love these cards. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
Valerija xx