Monday, July 17, 2023

You are Un-Grill-ievable!!


  Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog. Today I have a fun Father's Day card to share. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this one too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used






Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Gnome dies, Stitched Oval dies, Gnome dies BBQ Add Ons, Grilling with my Gnomies stamp set and Outline dies
  • AC card stock-silver, brown, rust, black
  • PTI Black and Pure Poppy card stock
  • Doodlebug-Barb-cute 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends, Shape Sprinkles-Picnic parade
  • Distress Oxide ink-Tumbled Glass
  • Simon Says Stamp-heavyweight white card stock
  • Neenah solar white 80lb card stock
  • P13 stamping pad skintones
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink

No comments: