Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Happy Birthday!


  Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog. Today I have a fun Ant Birthday card to share. Let's have a PICNIC!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this one too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used






Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Build a Booth BBQ Add Ons, Build a Booth dies, Grilling with my Gnomies stamp set and matching Outline dies, Window Card Mat die
  • Doodlebug-Bar-B-Cute 6" pad and Matching Odds and Ends, Picnic Parade Shape Sprinkles, Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad-Gingham Linen
  • Studio Katia 3mm Google eyes
  • PTI-white, smokey shadow, dark chocolate, new leaf, harvest gold, pure poppy
  • Cut Card stock.com-Gmund Tindalo
  • AC silver, rust and black card stock
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Neenah solar white and desert storm 80lb card stock
  • Copic Marker R46



 

2 comments:

Dragonxser said...

Went looking for the Tindalo paper, and CutCardstock.com does not seem to offer it on their website...?

Anonymous said...

Gmund Tindalo cardstock used to be available at cutcardstock.com(I used to be a DT member)…looking online…it can be found here too…https://www.lcipaper.com