Thursday, December 14, 2023

Jaded Blossom December 2023 Release Hop

 Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's December Stamp Release Blog Hop.  

If you're here from I'm the first stop on the hop...so you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:

Hi everyone...it's the Jaded Blossom December 2023 Release hop and I have a fun card to share. Loving this amazing release. Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out the products that I used and to see the Hop info

**click HERE to check out my card video

***click HERE to check out my Release and Review video




Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Hot Cocoa Bar stamp set(NEW), Chubby Bunny dies, Winter Wishes stamp set, Build a Booth dies, Rectangle Internal Scallop dies, Snowman dies, Card Mat dies, Gnome dies Sign Add Ons, Candy Grid die
  • Doodlebug-Winter Wonderland 6" pad and Odds and Ends, Petite Prints Blue Jean Dot Stripe, card stock-Wisteria, Tangerine, Lilac
  • PTI card stock-white and dark chocolate
  • Hero Arts-Unicorn ink
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Velvet Snow white luxury card stock
  • Neenah Desert storm and Solar white 80lb card stock
  • Sakura white gelly roll #10

Regular Price for the Release Package is $146.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Gnome Dies: Ice Skate Add Ons
1) Free with orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:





10 comments:

Kim Burckhard said...

I love all the faces and glasses on the snowballs!

terlyart said...

This snowman card is ADORABLE!!!!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Clever! Love the snowballs with glasses!

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! I love the snowballs and cute glasses what a darling idea!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable❤️. So much character!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I love this, it is so cute. Your videos are wonderful also.

sharon g said...

I love the snowballs with glasses. That is so cute!

Sue D said...

So cute. Love the eyes and glasses on the snow balls.

Lana said...

Oh my goodness! I hope I've been good this year! I need to ask Santa for all of these dies!

Denise Bryant said...

Such a fun card! Love the cute snowman and all the snowballs!