Sunday, January 7, 2024

Jaded Blossom January 2024 Challenge-Anything Goes!!

 


Hi everyone! It's time for the Jaded Blossom January 2024 Challenge...and it's an easy one...ANYTHING GOES! I went with a fun birthday card! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out the products that I used and to see the Challenge Rules

**click HERE to check out my card video




Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Mew did it stamp set and matching Outline dies, Scallop Oval dies, Octagon dies, Wine Tag dies
  • Echo Park-I love my cat 6" pad
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Belle Blvd enamel hearts
  • Gmund Tindalo Woodgrain card stock
  • PTI white card stock
  • Neenah solar white 80lb card stock
  • Art Glitter glue
  • ATG tape
  • Memento Tuxedo Black marker
  • Ink on 3 Blackout ink
  • Copic Markers-sorry guys...didn't write these down

 JANUARY 2024 Challenge-ANYTHING GOES!


Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by Saturday,02/03/2024
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your card! I'm off to watch your video and purchase the stamps and paper pad.