Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Jaded Blossom March 2024 Release Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
 If you're just passing through start at the beginning(which is me!!) because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made: 


Hi everyone...it's the Jaded Blossom March 2024 Release hop and I have a fun Castaway card to share starring Wilson. Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann

*pan down to check out all the products that I used and to check out the hop info

**click HERE to check out my card video 

***click HERE to see my Gnome dies Sports Add Ons 1 Assembly video

****click HERE to check out my Gnome dies Sports Add Ons 2 Assembly video

****click HERE to see my Jaded Blossom March 2024 Release and Review video






Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Gnome Sport Add Ons 2(NEW), Have a Ball Gnomie stamp set(NEW), Have a Ball Gnomie Outline dies(NEW), Sweet Baby stamp set(revamp), Card Mat dies, Tropical dies 1 and 2, Sport dies, Big Eye Faces stamp set, Large Palm Tree dies
  • PTI card stock-white, kraft, dark chocolate
  • Neenah Desert Storm 80lb card stock
  • Doodlebug-Candy Stripe and Sprinkles 6", Polka Dot Plaid 6" pad, Seaside Summer 6" pad, Shape Sprinkles-Love you more
  • CTMH white daisy ink
  • Distress Oxide ink-Lumberjack plaid
  • Distress ink-rustic wilderness and walnut stain
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Studio Katia 3mm google eyes
  • Copic markers-R29,20  black
  • Sakura white gelly roll #10 pen



Regular Price for the Release Package is $155.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Go Team Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Wednesday and Thursday Only, while supplies last



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

11 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

hehehe! LOVE how you created Wilson! So clever!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is BEYOND CLEVER! I LOVE Wilson!

SunEsde said...

First of all, I love all your designs! This Wilson one takes the cake!!! You are so clever!

Danni said...

Just so darn creative and fun! Love it!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

So creative! I love it!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Wilson! Love it!

Sue D said...

I like the tropical beach theme of your card.

Gwen Anderson said...

I love it!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the awesome beach scene for your Castaway card! Great idea and very creative!
Wilson!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a cute card! I love this release!

sharon g said...

Well that is clever and adorable!!!