Friday, April 12, 2024

Jaded Blossom's April 2024 Spotlight

Hi everyone...today I have 4 water colour "look" cards to share. I made these using Jaded Blossom's Spotlight for April 2024...the Tulip stamp set. LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out all the products that I used and to see the Spotlight deal info...

**click HERE to check out my card video







Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Tulips stamp set, Mini tag dies 3, Wishing you Comfort stamp set, Stylized Rectangle dies
  • Ranger Distress water colour card stock
  • Distress Ink-tattered rose, spun sugar, picked raspberry, abandoned coral, crushed olive, salt water taffy, dried marigold
  • Honey Bee stamps-Love Letter 6" pad
  • PTI kraft card stock
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Neenah solar white 80lb card stock
  • Nuvo Jewel drops-Peach sorbet


 

1 comment:

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Lee-ann. Your tulip card is so pretty. I love the colors you chose.