Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Hello Cupcake!

 

Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my turn to take over the Jaded Blossom blog-YAY! I have another fun Birthday card to share...I made this using the May 2024 Spotlight stamp and die set. Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used and the spotlight set

***click HERE to check out my card video





Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Happy Hello stamp set, Happy Hello Outline dies, Sentiment Strip dies, Stitched and Scalloped Hexagon dies, Birthday dies, Gnome dies Birthday Add Ons, So Many Birthdays 5 stamp set, So Many Birthdays 5 Outline dies
  • HoneyBee stamps 6" pads-Birthday Bash, Over the Rainbow
  • PTI white card stock
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Acetate
  • Studio Katia-Crystal Clear Confetti, Speckled Sprinkles Polymer Clay
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply white


No comments: