Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Hi!!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my turn to take over the Jaded Blossom blog!!! YAY! I have a fun birthday card for a friend to share. I just love Jaded Blossom's gnomes!!! Thanks for stopping by...Hugs Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out all the products that I used

**click HERE to check out my card video





Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Girl Gnome dies, Gnome dies Spring Add Ons, Sentiment Strip dies, Happy Hello stamp set, Happy Hello Add Ons stamp set 2 and Outline dies, Layered Frame and Journal dies, Border dies, Scallop Rectangle dies
  • Doodlebug-Fruit Stand 6" pad, Gingham Linen 6" pad, Dot Grid Daisy Stripe 6" pad, Shape Sprinkles-Puppy Love
  • American Crafts card stock-green, brown, white, light brown
  • P13 stamping pad skintones-Jaded Blossom
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • PTI card stock-white
  • Sakura white gelly roll #10


No comments: