Thursday, September 12, 2024

Jaded Blossom September 2024 Release Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
If you're here from STACEY'S AMAZING BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:


Hi everyone...it's time for the Jaded Blossom September 2024 Release Hop! As you can tell...I'm really digging the NEW Gnome Friends Ghost dies...so cute! Thanks for stopping by...hugs Lee-Ann :)

*pan down to check out the products that I used and to get the Hop info

**click HERE to check out my witch ghost card video

***click HERE to check out my ghost shaker card video

****click HERE to check out my Release and Review video









Witch Ghost Card Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Ghost Faces stamp set, Gnome friends Ghost dies, Ghostly Greetings stamp set, Border dies, Gnome dies Halloween Add Ons, Gnome dies Halloween Costume Add Ons 2, Rectangle dies, Witches Brew stamp set, Candy Charms and Banner dies
  • PTI card stock-white and black
  • Doodlebug-Sweet and Spooky 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends, Rainbow Petite Prints-Gingham Linen, Candy Stripe and Sprinkles, Shape Sprinkles-Hocus Pokus and Spider Celebration
  • Distress ink-black soot
  • Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Simon Says Stamp Black Glossy card stock
  • Copic Marker BG10
  • Glossy Accents
  • EK chalk
  • Sakura white gelly roll pen #10
Ghost Shaker card:
  • Jaded Blossom-Ghost Faces stamp set(NEW), Gnome Friends Ghost dies(NEW), Ghostly Greetings stamp set and Outline dies(NEW), Mason Jar dies, Bow dies
  • Doodlebug-Sweet and Spooky 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends
  • acetate
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • EK chalk
  • PTI white card stock
  • Sakura black glaze and white gelly roll #10
  • CTMH white bitty beads
  • Kindred Stamps-clay shaker bits-ghosts, pumpkins
  • Pink Fresh Star Gazer



Regular Price for the Release Package is $164.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Grunge Background Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Cynthia
Lee-Ann-HEY THAT"S ME!
Rosemary
 

10 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

As always, LOVE your cards and can't wait to watch your cardmaking videos!! You are truly an inspiration!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

THE CUTEST! I LOVE the faces! The grumpy ghost is sooo fun!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Who knew ghosts could be so cute!

Kim.burckhard said...

Those ghosts are so stinkin cute! I decided I needed the whole release and ordered yesterday. I love all your cards!

Linda said...

I loved both of your cards, course I love everything you make, don't know which one is my favorite, cause you no sooner make one and do another adorable one. I loved the ghost with her attitude of just try and take this potion, but the cat in front of the moon on the fence with the bats behind her is enchanting to say the least. So adorable, so cute!!!

kahaulani said...

LOVE shaker cards so much!!! But both your cards are super CUTE! What a FUN release!!

Denise Bryant said...

Such fun cards! The first one made me laugh, and I love your shaker card too!

Sue D said...

Cute. I like the papers and the faces.

JAVAGIRL said...

I tell you always a pleasure to watch so creative

Sandi said...

As always your cards are so super cute