Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wild Card # 31

31...finally 31 cards. This one is called present. Another obvious name. I think this one turned out a little bland. I tried to go for at least unisex, the paper went well together, but the overall card kinda...bland.

What I used for the bland card:
  • all paper except the card base(blucky gross yellow Bazzill Bling) is DCWV Nana's Nursery-Boy
  • white embroidery floss
  • glitter brad(not sure of brand...from Dat's)
  • American Crafts Glitter button
  • Kraftin Kimmie Sentiments(in and out)
  • CTMH ink Crystal Blue
I guess you can tell from my blog that I tend to hate the colour yellow...I think it stems from my childhood...I'm blond, and when I had no say in the clothes I wore, my Mom loved to dress me in yellow. I looked like a banana. I still avoid this colour like the      plague. I NEVER dressed MY daughter in yellow...sob!

No comments: