Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wild Card # 32

Wild Card # 32...cake. I decided to go black and white for this one...and a tiny bit of pink. After all this is a wedding card...it's more for the girl anyway. I like it and it was easy peasy.

Recipe:
  • black swiss dot, pink bling and white embossed Bazzill
  • Basic Grey Rhinestones and Pearls in dark grey
  • Imaginisce Tie the Knot ribbon
  • sentiments from My Sentiments Exactly-rub ons
  • Wild Card Cartridge
  • flower punch for flowers inside card
I had a hard time taking these pics. It was so bright out on my deck where I normally shoot. It was also very windy...my card went flying off the deck and I didn't notice a small feather was on the inside shot of the card. Oh well C'est la vie!! I also messed with the colour...so if it's brutal...you know why.

2 comments:

Robin said...

wow... that's such a cool wedding card!! Robin

Georgiana said...

This is such a pretty wedding cake card. I love those dainty pink flowers with rhinestones.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )