Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sweet New...Baby!

A scrapping and yapping pal of mine just had a beautiful baby girl. What a good reason to go to my scrapping paradise and make a card. I even got to use one of the new cartridges my Mom picked me up in Mesa. It's a win win...Pull out the Bo Bunny and fun was had by all. I love how it turned out...too cute...I just love the stick figures on this cartridge...Hope Jen likes it...Congrats Jen!

Recipe:
  • Bo Bunny paper-Alissa line, tutu and tutti fruity double dot
  • Stampin' Up white ribbon
  • CTMH-black ink
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • small heart punch-no brand label
  • Amy R stamps-front sentiment
  • Kraftin' Kimmie stamps-inside sentiment
  • Action Wobbles device
  • Cricut carts- George(ovals),  Card Decals(baby in carriage)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks Lee-ann!! I loved the card. I especially loved how the stroller and baby bounced back and forth. Thanks for the gift card as well, it was a nice surprise!!!