Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tie one on!

I made this card for my Hubby for Father's day. He's a Chartered Accountant and partner in his firm...this basically means he wears alot of ties. I thought this cut was just too cute to pass up. I had to make my own sentiment on the computer because I just had to use this pun...tee hee!! I love all the bright colours.

Recipe:
  1. Bazzill-teal, rust, lime and lipstick pink
  2. Imaginisce-Animal Crackers kaboom line
  3. Bo Bunny lime dot ribbon
  4. EK Success-edge and corner punches
  5. Stampin up slot and label punch
  6. CTMH sentiment stamp on the front, black ink, tie stamp, Pacifica ink
  7. Cricut carts- George(word bubble), Simply Charmed(tie and shirt)
I used a base card of 4 x 5"...cut the word bubble and shadow at 1.45"...cut the shirt and tie at 4.38". Of course I pop dotted all the cuts...gotta love pop dots!

1 comment:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great bright colors on this!