Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bananas for you!

 
I made this cute little card for my stash. I love it...I have a thing for sock monkeys...I just thing they are so homespun and cute. I used the cute little monkey from the Cricut lite cart-B is for Boy. The paper and the stamp sentiment is just icing on the cake.

Recipe:
  • Recollections-red cardstock and black mini brads
  • Reminisce-Monkey Business-Goin' Bananas
  • Bazzill-Bitter Chocolate
  • Core'dinations cardstock-Sandcastle and med brown scrap
  • hemp twine
  • CTMH-cocoa ink
  • Making Memories-brown eyelet
  • Action Wobble
  • Sizzix-plaid embossing folder
  • Basi Grey buttons
  • My Pink Stamper-Punny-licious
  • EK Success border punch
  • Fiskars tag punch

4 comments:

QuiltFrog said...

Way too cute. I love that subtle banana print paper!

Kelly G said...

Way to cute! I love sock monkeys, they make me laugh!

Judie said...

Too, too cute, love that banana paper, just the right combo.

Judie

Bananastamper said...

Absolutely adorable! I love this little guy! You have been busy girl!