Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Pink Stamper Designer Challenge

I made this card for The Pink Stamper's designer challenge. I've always wanted to try out...so here it is. You just had to use the colours:green, brown, turquoise and orange and one optional. I happened to have the perfect paper from My Minds Eye. The card was designed around it. I chose to use a light red as my optional colour. I love how it turned out...hopefully she will too.

Recipe:
  • Recollections-kraft cardstock
  • MPS-Punny-licious stamps
  • MME-Limetwist paper-Out of the Blue, Fly a Kite, Happy go Lucky, Life of the Party and Soar Twine
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • EK Success flower punches
  • CTMH-black ink
  • Making Memories Lime Eyelet
  • Stampin up sentiment-inside
  • Action Wobble
  • Cricut carts-Birthday Bash, Mini Monograms

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great twine and tag! Good Luck!

Judie said...

Good luck with this great card, colors are great. Love it.

Judie