Monday, July 18, 2011

Have a Crabulous day!!

I escaped to my craftroom to beat the heat and came up with this cute little card. Again...I was inspired from the cute stamp set from The Pink Stamper-Biggie Punnies. I then pulled out my trusty Create a Critter cartridge...boy, I've used this alot. I thought...when would I ever use this cartridge, I don't need it. Then I was watching one of the videos on The Pink Stamper blog...and within a few seconds...I was dying to get it. I think that in no time at all...I will have used all the adorable little critters on this cart.

Recipe:
  • MPS-Biggie Punnies and More Punny-licious
  • MME-Limetwist-Fly a Kite and Fly a Kite paper pads
  • Recollections-craft and black cardstock
  • Basic Grey-brads
  • CTMH-cocoa ink
  • EK Success border punch
  • Action Wobble
  • Cricut carts-Create a Critter, Elegant edges-inside label

3 comments:

Judie said...

Afternoon,
A cute, cute card, living on the ocean I can relate, LOL.Great Job!!
Happy crafting
Judie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great paper!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How cute is that little crab? Love the great patterns and colors you worked with and the sentiment is just perfect! I have been seeing your great projects on the Cricut MB and decided to hop over here and follow your blog! Look forward to seeing more of your great projects!
Tanya - http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/