Wednesday, February 29, 2012

1900 Park Fare layout

I love this restaurant at the Grand Floridian Resort in Disney World. It's so much fun. The Wicked Step Sisters are too hilarious. I don't know why they can't find a non-dorky looking Prince. I've been going to Disney for years and I have yet to see a non-dorky Prince. I really like this layout. I think the paper is perfect.

Recipe:
  • Bo Bunny- Garden Girl paper line
  • Bo Bunny-Double Dot-Coffee
  • Basic Greay Rhinestone Bling it
  • We R Memory Keepers-Sew Ribbon Tool-Leaf
  • E K Success corner punches
  • American Crafts ribbon
  • Cricut Carts-Happily Ever After and Nursery Rhyme carts

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Those gems are perfect on here! Gee, does any guy really want to be a prince - maybe they have a tough time recruiting!!! Can you imagine the teasing that poor man would have to live with, lol! I agree though, those wicked step-sisters sure look the part!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun layout! The pictures are great and the layout is wonderful! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Danderella said...

I had to click on the picture to get a real good look at that dork! LOL! I would imagine all the good looking guys are life guards at the beach...don't you think? Plus, if the Prince was really good looking he'd get all the attention, and isn't it supposed to be all about Cinderella? Love the layout!