Friday, March 2, 2012

Sympathy Card

Another Sympathy card...it's darn right morose. I've made too many of these lately. I scrap lifted this design from my pal BananaStamper. There's no Cricut on this one...I know...gasp!!

Recipe:
  • Bazzill-Craft cardstock
  • MME-Miss Caroline-Dolled up paper line and Fiddlesticks-lucky twine
  • Stampin' Up button,label and slot punch, Tiny Sentiments stampset
  • EK Success corner rounder and corner punch
  • Cuttlebug Embossing folder-Victoria
  • Hero Arts Stamp-inside
  • CTMH-black ink

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Aww, I am flattered! Is it not a super fun and quick layout though? Love the texture in the background and the fab patterned paper!
Cheers,
Shanna

Danderella said...

Even without your cricut you make a beautiful card. I need 2 sympathies of my own...I may have to use your card for inspiration!

Danielle

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a wonderful card! All the details are beautiful! Sympathy cards can be challenging, but you did a great job on this one!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com