Friday, September 29, 2017

Hop Through Time Blog Hop

Let's do the Time Warp Again!  
(ok so technically not again since this is our first!)
Welcome to our Hop Through Time Blog hop!

 This hop is ONLY for 24 hours and will end  PROMPTLY at 11:59 PST TONIGHT!

This hop is set up DIFFERENTLY then ones in the past, so please read accordingly.
HOP GUIDELINES
1- Make sure to be a FOLLOWER on each stop along this hop.  There are 12 in total. 
Learn more about HOW TO FOLLOW A BLOG by clicking HERE
2- Leave a comment on each blog to show some love for the inspiration you have just seen! Remember 12 stops, so that means 12 comments in total! 
Learn more how to LEAVE A COMMENT by clicking HERE

THERE IS NO REQUEST FILES form on this hop.
Each project contains the link to the store with the files used on their projects. SOME files are FREE for today ONLY....  There are 3 free files during this hop, with the others being DEEPLY discounted for TODAY ONLY!  (prices will return to normal at end of hop) This will be the new platform for our hops moving forward. *********************************************
**Kindly remember that all our hop files abide by our TERMS OF USE
You can read all about our BLOG HOPS and how to participate HERE
**************************************************************************


Hi everyone...it's time for another awesome hop with Jaded Blossom and SVGCuttingFiles-YAY! I have a treat and card to share that I made using a new svg from SVGCuttingFiles freebie-Saddle Shoes...LOVE! It reminds me of the TV show Happy Days! I also made a record topper to go with the theme using Jaded Blossom dies...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

***pan down to see all the products that I used...and to check out the hop list-you don't want to miss any stops-the design teams rocked it!!!






Recipe:
  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Saddle Shoes svg freebie-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Stitched Circle dies, Card mat dies, Flag dies, Hedgehugs, Birthday in Style, Alphabet dies 2
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. Echo Park-Happy Days 6" pad, Dots and Stripes Soda Fountain 6" pad
  5. Versafine onyx black
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply white
  7. AC white, black, grey and tan
  8. Signo white gel pen

Did you lose your way? 
Our little line up here will help you out!

Lee-Ann http://leescraps.blogspot.com/ hey that's me!!!!

60 comments:

Jan said...

Great projects. Clever how you made the record into a bag topper.

DIANA L. said...

I have had many pair of those saddle shoes and I still love them.

DIANA L. said...

Psi love all your projects

Scrapper69 said...

I agree - those saddle shoes remind me of Happy Days as well! LOVE your card and Cool Treat topper! :) Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Lacey said...

Love the shoes!

Linda Hott said...

Your projects are awesome!

Sarah said...

I always wanted a pair of these shoes. You did a great job

Unknown said...

I used to wear saddle shoes.. love this!

starlipermom said...

So cute. This is the 'back in time' things I enjoy remembering. Love the record topper too.

pennylane9475 said...

My Mom bought me saddle shoes when I was in third grade and I was horrified at the time, but now I love them. I love that you used them in your project, very sentimental for me.

donna said...

Fun projects.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How awesome that you made a record!! Your card is so cute too!!

Crafting Katie said...

So fun! Love these!!!

JEANNETTED64 said...

Love the colors, great job!

Debby Pannell said...

Lee-Ann,
Love the record treat topper and of course I love your card. The background papers and how you did the sentiments are just fabulous.
TTFN

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Great hop!!

evmiles said...

Oh, my, the saddle shoes are great.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Omg fantastic topper.

melonyscreations said...

now this is my era. I love rock and roll and elvis. Love the shoes.

Tina H said...

I love these!! That record bag topper is genius!! Fabulous work as always!!

Eva Laney said...

Super duper fun and cute! You rocked this project! Lol

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love your card and bag topper! saddle shoes were some of my favorite shoes growing up!

Sarah said...

So cute! I kinda wanna pair of those saddle shoes :)

Lyn or Gary Meeker said...

Adorable! I am so stoked that the saddle shoes are one of the freebies! Thank you for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Love your projects :-)

Unknown said...

I remember those shoes! Cute projects!

4898 Crafty_Stabbur said...

I loved going through mums record collection. And those shoes they need to be brought back. Anyway the shoes serve duel purpose, bowling shoes with a bit out there (which I always thought they were) color combo.
Blessings

Melissa said...

Adorable card and candy topper.

Unknown said...

OMGOOOSH YOU ROCKED THIS GIRL.......

Vivi62 said...

Awesome job! Love the saddle shoes.

Melody said...

Very nice!

July said...

que bonitos trabajos !!!

Sukie said...

Very cool projects, that record looks amazing!

mamascrapper69 said...

this brings back memories! i loved having shoes like these as a kid. i want some now but cant find them.

Unknown said...

great job thanks for being part of hop,sharing

Sin City Chix said...

Rockin' projects!

Mary B. said...

Great projects

Unknown said...

Love it!

scrapn said...

really cute!

Cindy D said...

When I was in high school we wore red and white saddle shoes to go with our school colors :)

lindagk23 said...

Super cute card and treat bag. Love the record on the bag.
TFS

Cindy Beland said...

Both projects are FANTASTIC my friend, Have a SUPER weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! So Cool

Unknown said...

I love this retro look. Thanks for the shoes too.

Unknown said...

Very cool project!!

SiskiyouSue said...

Great projects!

Mona said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

red1979 said...

Great projects! Love the record topper!

debenj said...

Both are cute. Love the LP (was trying to explain to 8yr granddaughter what a record was the other day.)

Kim B said...

Love the 45! Awesome project.

snowdraak said...

Great record and saddle shoes. I had a pair that I loved.

cropstoolittle said...

Way cute projects, love the colors and details!

Anonymous said...

Love your card!

Elaine said...

So cute! I love the ideas. Thank you!

Marla said...

So cute!!

Sweetest Whimsy said...

I love the candy bag topper!

Cathie said...

Gotta be a favorite... awesome

Beckie Williams said...

This is just too cute!! Awesome Job!!

Annette Allen said...

so totally fun.. great projects

Tracey said...

Super fun.....gift set!