Thursday, August 23, 2018

Hugs from SVGCutClub


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog...I have a quick card to share that I made using the SVGCutClub August bundle card sketch 95...LOVE! I also used the fabulous Hugs die from Stamp Anniething. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used

Recipe:

  • SVGCutClub-August Bundle-Card sketch 95
  • Stamp Anniething-hugs die
  • Doodlebug-Hello 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends
  • Recollections gold mat card stock
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White, Bright gold 
  • Nuvo Glitter Drops- White blizzard
  • Simon Says Doll pink card stock

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the pqapers and fabulous design!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so PRETTY!

Theresa

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This card is so, so pretty! Love the colors!