Friday, August 24, 2018

Latte Cat with SVGCuttingFiles


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog-YAY! I have a cutie to share that I made using the SVGCF svg-Latte cat-too cute! I also used StampAnniething's Hugs die, Shooting Star Label dies and their awesome Diamond Lattice stencil!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan own to check out all the products that I used

Recipe:
  1. SVGCuttingFiles.com-Latte Cat-HERE
  2. StampAnniething-Diamond lattice stencil, Hugs die, Shooting Star Label dies
  3. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Banner dies
  4. PTI kraft and black card stock
  5. Neenah Solar white card stock
  6. AC grey black and white card stock
  7. Spectrum Noir markers-JG7, CR2, EB6, EB2
  8. Distress ink-gathered twigs, hickory smoke
  9. Nuvo Crystal drops-ebony black
  10. Versamark
  11. Stampendous Detail white embossing powder
  12. Nuvo Crystal glaze
  13. Distress Oxide ink-lucky clover

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Crafting Katie said...

So stinkin' cute! This totally put a smile on my face!!!

Gerda said...

This card is so CUTE!!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Chriss America Real said...

This card is 2 cute!
Hugs,
Chriss

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooooo CUTE and I LOVE the way you did the background!

Theresa

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun card - this little cutie makes me smile!