Monday, April 15, 2019

Happy Easter


A little mass production using some of my favourite Jaded Blossom products. I don't know about you...but I have tons of paper lines lying around that I have to use up...this line is one that you'll be seeing a lot of...lol...gotta use that up! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used









Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Mini Tag dies 3, Follow the Easter Bunny, Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Spring dies version 2
  2. PTI cocoa bean card stock
  3. Kaisercraft Hey Birdie paper line
  4. Nuvo Glitter Drops-Pink Champagne
  5. Doodlebug Twine
  6. Altenew Espresso ink

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

They are ALL so CUTE! Love that fun paper too! Yup... I have lots of paper I need to use up! Still working on it! hahaha

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute cards! Love the pink, browns, and green!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

Migdalia said...

Super ADORABLE my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

Gerda said...

These cards are all SUPER CUTE!!! Love the papers you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda