Friday, April 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Release Blog Hop!!!


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from (Nicole's AMAZING blog) you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:
 I have 4 seasonal cards to share. I have to say the doily dies and tea dies are now firmly in my FAV category. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...click HERE to check out the JB blog and all the DT inspiration
***shop at Jaded Blossom HERE











Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Hello Cute-tea(NEW) , Tea for Two(NEW), Doily dies(NEW), Tea dies(NEW), Stitched Square dies, Halloween Signs, Mini Tag dies 3, Spring Signs 2
  2. Doodlebug-Hoppy Easter 6" pad and Odds and Ends, Christmas Town 6" pad and Odds and Ends, Sweet Things paper line, Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints, French Kiss Odds and Ends, Boos and Brews 6" pad, Pumpkin Party 6" pad, Booville Odds and Ends, Shape Sprinkles-Jellies, Eye See You, Spiders, Halloween Nights, Candy Hearts
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. Versafine Onyx black ink
  5. Ink on 3 Embossing ink
  6. Ranger Fine detail white embossing powder
  7. Signo white gel pen


Regular Price for the Release Package is $126.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 4/14, 11:59pm pst.

TEA ICONS

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....

Next up is (Candi O)

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Candace

15 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

oooh I love your sweet cards!! So much fun!! The bunny card might be my favorite!! :)

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards! I love that you replicated the layout each time too!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling! I love your holiday foursome! Great backgrounds! Great papers and I love the tea cups!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are the cutest!!

Sin City Chix said...

What a fun idea! I love the pumpkin one the most!

Sue D said...

Adorable seasonal cards. I like your choice of papers.

Nitasha said...

Too cute! The perfect example to show that this set is great all year long!

Marilyn said...

OMG! Your cards are so adorable! I love the one with the little bunny pekin out of the tea cup!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

~amy~ said...

your seasonal cards are fantastic! So very cute!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love, Love, Love these seasonal cards! What a great example of how basically the same card can have such a different look with different papers. Love them.

Gerda said...

These cards are all SUPER CUTE!! Love them all!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Scrapper69 said...

I love it when you make a bunch of cards for different holidays! They are so fun & CUTE!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Cuteness! Cuteness! Cuteness! Love it all!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Adorable cards!!! Love so much the colouring and the pattern papers!!!

Dana M said...

Oh what adorable and fun cards! Super sweet designs and I love your use of patterned paper.