Tuesday, March 30, 2021

I Carrots About you!!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have another cute Gnome card to share. I made this one with an adorable Gnome from Dorky Prints N Doodles and stamps and dies from Jaded Blossom. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional videos on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Card Mat dies, Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Word Bubble dies, Happy Easter Gnomie stamp set-Shop HERE
  • Dorky Prints and Doodles-Easter Gnomes-Shop HERE
  • Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles-Rainbow Hearts
  • MME Fine and Dandy 12" paper line
  • PTI Lemon Tart card stock

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️