Thursday, April 1, 2021

Happy Easter Gnomie!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have one more cute Gnome card to share. I made this one with an adorable Gnome from Dorky Prints N Doodles and stamps and dies from Jaded Blossom. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this card too...I have an instructional videos on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

**pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Rainbow dies, Cloud stencil, Stitched and Scalloped Square dies, Spring dies, Happy Easter Gnomie
  • Dorky Prints N Doodles Clipart-Easter Gnomes
  • PTI card stock-White and Mint Julep
  • Distress Oxide ink-Speckled Egg
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Sakura white jelly roll pen #10
  • Glossy Accents
  • Doodlebug-Shape Sprinkles-Rainbow Hearts

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Adorable and I love the cute gnome!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️