Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Gnome Love!

Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a 2 fun Valentines to share that I made with the Sunburst Card mat die...my fav...you can use this die for so many cards!!...Love!! I also used amazing Clipart from Dorky Prints N Doodles. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used

 









Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Fancy Heart dies, Sunburst card mat die, Rainbow dies, Label Shape dies, Xoxo stamp set and Outline dies, Valentine Word dies
  • Dorky Prints n Doodles-Love Gnomes Clipart-HERE
  • Martha Stewart Enchanted Woodland pad
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-Simply white
  • PTI card stock-white, sweet blush, pale peony
  • Recollections Valentine Special Materials 12" pad
  • CutCardStock.com-CTI Glama Translucent paper
  • Pretty Pink Posh-Sparkling clear Confetti mix
  • Spectrum Noir Clear sparkle
  • Glossy Accents
  • Sakura white gelly roll pen #10



No comments: