Monday, February 7, 2022

Kiss me!!

 


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a fun Valentine to share that I made with Jaded Blossom's adorable Gnome dies!!! Card mat dies. Love!!  Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

* If you'd like to make this too...I have an instructional video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel here.

*pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Random Heart stencil, Gnome dies and Valentine Add Ons, Rainbow dies, Spring dies 2, Label Shape dies, Xoxo stamp set and Outline dies
  • PTI white, pure poppy, dark chocolate, sweet blush card stock
  • Studio Katia heart embellishments
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink
  • Martha Stewart Enchanted Woodland pad
  • Distress Oxide ink-Tattered Rose
  • Recollections Valentine Special Material 12" pad
  • Copic Marker W4
  • Sakura white gelly roll #10 pen
  • Worldwin peach card stock
  • AC grey card stock
  • Taylored Expressions Masking Circle stencil
  • Heidi Swap Marquee Love glitter pad-white glitter paper

No comments: