Friday, March 11, 2022

Jaded Blossom March 2022 Release Hop!

 Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.  

Now if you're here from MARCIA'S BLOG you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I made a fun Treat Box with the NEW stamp set Cottontail Farms...If you'd like to make this too...I have an Instructional Video and a Release and Review Video on my YouTube Channel...here and Jaded Blossom's YouTube channel hereThanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom blog...lot's of inspiration!



Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Cottontail Farms stamp set(NEW Freebie with Purchase-check out the rules), Label Shape dies, Border dies, Bow dies, Easter Gnome Tags stamp set, Happy Easter Gnomie and Easter Gnome Tag Outline dies, Handled Gift Box dies
  • Neenah Solar white card stock
  • Ink on 3 Juicy Ink, Blackout ink
  • Ranger Fine Deatil white Embossing Powder
  • PTI Aqua Sky and white card stock
  • Copic Markers-E00,11,50   C0,1,3   W1,2,3   BG32,11   RV10,11
  • SU Button
  • Altenew ink-Mountain Mist
  • CTMH Waxy Flax
  • Doodlebug Gingham Linen 6" pad



Regular Price for the Release Package is $117.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

Cottontail Farms



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is (Rockin' Rosemary)

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:


14 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

LOVE the sentiment and great colors!

Larelyn said...

I LOVE this! And, as always, thank you for your great videos. I have learned so many tricks and cute ideas from you.

Amy Kendall said...

I love the treat box!! I might have to case this! Thanks for sharing!

tracy b. said...

I'm loving all the treat box inspiration on the blog and yours is no different. I love the color scheme you chose as well :-)

Donna Walls said...

This is a lovely treat box; it's decorated so pretty.

Dandydo said...

So cute! I love the colors you used.

VanessaB said...

Super cute!!

Karen B said...

Wow! What an adorable treat box!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty treat box! I love the label and the color combo!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What adorable boxes!

Sue D said...

Very pretty and cute. I like the embossing and the bow/button.

Kristina H said...

Very cute treat box! I loved seeing all your projects for this release!

Lisa said...

Precious treat box. Your coloring is suburb!

Carol Wortman said...

What sweet inspiration! The color is so peaceful, love that! The country feel is perfect. Ha, love it! (Screenshot ✔)